activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martin Lichtin <lich...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Re: DB lease lock - broker should stop-start to retry acquiring the lock
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:44:34 GMT
I'm running the broker in a Karaf container.

Had to resort to installing a shutdown hook, and when called, move the corresponding .cfg
file away and then back into place (to trigger Felix fileinstall) so ActiveMQServiceFactory.updated()
would get called. Very ugly, but the desired effect is that the broker gets restarted and
will try to acquire the lease lock again.

- Martin