activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: JDBC / Database Authorization Plugin / Map
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 20:31:57 GMT
I've never heard of such a plugin. That doesn't necessarily mean that one
doesn't exist (I might just not have heard of it), but it does reduce the
likelihood.

If you're open to implementing a custom plugin, that might give you a path
forward. But if you need it to be a pre-existing solution, I don't know of
a way to meet your requirement.

Tim

Tim