activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: JDBC driver with Failover (Master-Slave) MS SQL database
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2019 14:32:01 GMT
My last question in that three-year-old thread applies to you too: are you
using a wrapper such as Tanuki that would detect the broker process exiting
and respond by restarting the ActiveMQ process? This would be the expected
way to handle this situation, so if you're not doing that, it's what I'd
recommend.

Tim