activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ version compatibility with Postgresql
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2019 14:27:02 GMT
We don't explicitly test against all possible versions of a database,
because our use of the database is simple enough that once ActiveMQ works
with a particular database product, we typically work with all versions of
that product. There could always be exceptions to that rule, of course, but
we'd be relying on bug reports from people like you who try upgrading and
identify that a problem exists, since we don't do that compatibility
testing. But in the 4+ years I've been monitoring this mailing list, I've
yet to see anyone mention a compatibility problem, so you'll probably find
that ActiveMQ works just fine with both versions of Postgres to which
you're considering upgrading.

Tim