activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Wildcards
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 15:43:02 GMT
No. * matches exactly one token, no more.

Also, > matches one or more tokens (maybe zero or more tokens, I don't
remember that edge case) from that point to the end of the name.

There is no mechanism currently implemented for matching multiple tokens in
the middle of a name as you're trying to do. Though if you're open to
modifying the source code, I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to implement
that behavior.

Tim