activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producers get created automatically
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 00:46:41 GMT
There are connection leaks on the blogpost apparently.
It’s keaving consumers open that will be leaking and holding messages.

I would simplify the consumer quite a lot.

We have plenty examples on our distribution. Not with spring boot. But
there is something wrong with the example.

I did not write it the blog post you mentioned.  And I have no time to test
it and fix it.  Perhaps you should add a comment asking the writer to fix
it.

I would simplify your use.  Inho.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:29 PM artemisn00b <prahlad.misra@nokia.com> wrote:

> I'm simply following this tutorial -