activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Programmatic configuration documentation
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 15:32:56 GMT
As an ActiveMQ developer, I think the best reference (if you can call it
that) is the test-suite itself. If I'm curious about a configuration method
then I usually just do a search for where/how it's used in the test-suite.
Past that I look at the artemis-configuration.xsd since just about every
programmatic configuration property has a corresponding schema element.

Regarding the cluster configuration URI itself, documentation needs to be
added to explain the syntax as it's not clear.

Justin