activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is possible to Artemis to act as a client/publisher and consumer as the same time
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2019 16:46:00 GMT
Artemis itself can not send messages via MQTT to another broker. It has a
"core" bridge which can forward messages to other Artemis instances via the
"core" protocol. There is also a JMS bridge that can use arbitrary JMS
implementations to consume and send messages between JMS providers.
However, there is no MQTT bridge.

My recommendation would be to use a Camel route as it supports MQTT [1].
Camel routes can be deployed directly on the broker. We ship an example
demonstrating how to do this [2].

Justin

[1] http://camel.apache.org/mqtt.html
[2]