activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Slow performance to handle over 60,000 wildcard topics with 2,000msg/s
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 04:02:29 GMT
Can you provide any details from your root-cause analysis that shed light
onto the specific problem and how it might be solved?

ActiveMQ is a community project, and I personally trust that all community
members are working in good faith to help improve it. I'm not sure I'd say
there is a special "ActiveMQ Development team" which is particularly
responsible for fixing problems in the code. Certainly there are some in
the community with more experience with the code-base than other, but we're
all in this together more or less. If you want to see this problem solved
(assuming there is a real problem) then it's in your best interest to make
it as easy as possible to identify, reproduce, & solve or even to solve it
yourself. In short, help us help you.

Justin