activemq-users mailing list archives

From luksi1 <luke.simm...@vgregion.se>
Subject Network of Brokers + verifyHostName=false
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:11:35 GMT
We're unable to get the our network of brokers connector to work without
hostname verification. Is there something wrong with this?

```
<networkConnector
uri="masterslave://(ssl://foo.domain.se:61618,ssl://bar.domain.se:6168)?transport.verifyHostName=false"
duplex="true" name="Foo" networkTTL="5"
decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true">
```

And it's failing with:

```
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateException: No
 subject alternative DNS name matching vgas1707.vgregion.se found.
```

Using the "correct" hostname via our VIP works, so there's nothing wrong
with the networkConnector, but calling the node directly with the "wrong"
hostname and verifyHostname=false bails out. Ideas?