activemq-users mailing list archives

From bterhune <bterh...@tripwire.com>
Subject Re: Camel Routing places KahaDB in an unexpected place
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2019 22:04:03 GMT
One last update.. The more I learn about what is going on, I realize the
information I left out of my original post.

The Camel configuration is connecting to the broker in question using the
vm: protocol AND connecting to a remote broker.  The VM connection was the
one causing reconnect to spin up an embedded instance of the broker using
default configuration.

The change I made was to not create a broker if is not running.

<property name="brokerURL" value="failover:(vm://my-broker?create=false)" />