activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artemis Is it possible to catch WARN AMQ212037?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 16:34:21 GMT
The client is automatically notified about the slave when it connects to
the master.  If you've configured your URL with ha=true and
reconnectAttempts > 0 then your client should automatically failover when
the master fails.

It's also worth noting that shutting the broker down gracefully will not
trigger client fail-over by default. You'd need to configure
<failover-on-shutdown>true</failover-on-shutdown> if you're shutting the
broker down gracefully or you can simply kill the broker (e.g. using kill
-9 <pid>).

Justin