activemq-users mailing list archives

From ldebello <luis_debe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-trunk does not compile with Zulu JDK7/8
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 17:14:02 GMT
I have just posted this here in case someone else hit this issue, giving the
fact this is very specific to zulu jvm which is not being taking into
account in xstream, I do not want to slow down the build of everybody just
because my build fails. Also the useCache is marked as experimental in
documentation so this kind of issue can happen.

If others start hitting this it can be useful to change the parameter or
have another profile or a way to skip this cache