activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ HA on failover topic mode
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 21:53:43 GMT
Can you please characterize the messages that are lost? Do you lose the
last few messages sent before the failover, or one here and there, or...?

Also, are you killing the broker gracefully (sending it a stop command) or
ungracefully (kill -9, etc.)? Might the messages that are lost simply be
the result of asynchronously published messages that haven't yet hit the
disk when you ungracefully kill the broker process? Have you tried using
synchronous sends?

Tim