activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric Song <eric.s...@intelerad.com>
Subject Artemis Junit without Maven
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 22:09:15 GMT
Hello,

I'm attempting to get Artemis's JUnit testing set up by using the
EmbeddedActiveMQResource. However, I am using SCons instead of Maven, and
am having trouble with the dependencies. After importing the .jar for
artemis-junit and all of its compile dependencies, I get a

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/junit/rules/ExternalResource

I have a junit jar already in my classpath, and my other junit tests work
properly. Is there a shaded jar or some other dependency that I am missing?

Thanks,

--

Eric

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any