activemq-users mailing list archives

From COURTAULT Francois <Francois.Courta...@gemalto.com>
Subject ActiveMQ or Artemis
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 09:21:10 GMT
Hello,

I want to use a JMS broker. So I have 2 options: Active MQ or ActiveMQ Artemis.

Reading some infos:

*         ActiveMQ & ActiveMQ Artemis support the same protocols: Openwire, Stomp, AMQP
and MQTT but maybe not the same versions of those ones ?

*         Active MQ is JMS 1.1 whereas ActiveMQ Artemis is JMS 2.0 or 1.1.

*         ActiveMQ Artemis seems to be the future of ActiveMQ.

So, according to you, what is the best choice ?

Best Regards.
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.