activemq-users mailing list archives

From koosala <nayak.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache NMS ActiveMQ - support for createSharedDurableConsumer
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 06:46:43 GMT
I checked creating the topic by using the address with name as "A::B" and
ActiveMQ ended up creating an address with the name "A::B", it did not
create a multicast queue with name B.

AmqpNetLite is an option, but there may be some gaps and I will need to do a
good POC to verify it can do things that Apache.NMS can with ActiveMQ. I
know we can create competing consumers on a topic (a multicast queue under
an address in AMQ) by using the same client ID, but on the other hand it
does not do auto-reconnect and failover to passive broker similar to how
Apache.NMS can.

Thanks,
Praveen