activemq-users mailing list archives

From Franco Ng <franco...@ebshk.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Connection Closed when perform second call createTopicSession()
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:45:21 GMT
I am using JBoss EAP 7.1.5 + ActiveMQ 5.15.8, I have deployed ActiveMQ
Resource Adapter to JBoss and set following configuration.  First initial
connection is OK and can send JMS message.  Thereafter, throw "The
Connection is closed" Exception during call createTopicSession().  Please
help as I try many different configurations but does not work except setting
Interleaving to "true", however, XA tx does not work if Interleaving is turn
on.*Jboss Configuration*

false

0                                    0
2000                                    false
AllIdleConnections                                    false

false

30

false                                    true

adsr                                        adsr

*Exception*Caused by: javax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Connection is
closed        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy.getConnection(ManagedConnectionProxy.java:98)

at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy.createSessionProxy(ManagedConnectionProxy.java:124)

at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy.createTopicSession(ManagedConnectionProxy.java:167)

at
com.shkco.jaf.platform.message.TopicServiceManager.createSession(TopicServiceManager.java:162)