activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Leveldb not recovering from failover
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 14:02:29 GMT
Changing the persistence store type is done by changing activemq.xml, as
you mentioned.

Questions about Fuse and Karaf should be directed to their respective user
communities or support channels (I assume they have those things), or to
StackOverflow. This mailing list is for questions about ActiveMQ.

Tim