activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Resource Adapter and WebSphere V7
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 14:52:00 GMT
This feels like a question for WebSphere support, rather than ActiveMQ.
Unless there's some aspect of the question that's specific to using
ActiveMQ in the context of WebSphere, that wouldn't apply if you were using
a different JMS product?

And to be clear, I'd happily answer your question if I knew the answer (and
maybe someone else does and will), but since I don't and this isn't the
best place to ask that specific question, you should ask in the right
places since you're more likely to get the answers you want there.

Tim