activemq-users mailing list archives

From markh <markhawk...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Embedded Broker fails with addition for STOMP
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:00:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create an additional STOMP connector to my embedded broker
like the following but when I try to connect using a STOMP client I get
timeout failure I am using the Java Test client.I have also attempted to
Telnet to the endpoint too. Please help me diagnose. Am I configuring
correctly for an embedded broker?

==

// Start the Embedded Broker Service
	brokerService = new BrokerService();
	// configure the broker with a Uri.
	brokerService.addConnector(ConnectionConst.LOCAL_CONNECTION_URI);

	// Add an additional STOMP wire protocol connector.
	final TransportConnector stompConnector = new TransportConnector();
	stompConnector.setName("stomp");
	stompConnector.setUri(new URI("stomp://localhost:61613"));
	brokerService.addConnector(stompConnector);
	brokerService.start();

===

Exception From Java Test Client ===
Exception in thread "main" java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:152)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:122)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:210)
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:265)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readHeaderLine(StompWireFormat.java:155)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.readLine(StompWireFormat.java:148)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.parseAction(StompWireFormat.java:181)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompWireFormat.unmarshal(StompWireFormat.java:98)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompConnection.receive(StompConnection.java:77)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp.StompConnection.receive(StompConnection.java:68)
	at
com.joy.longwall.mq.publisher.stomp.StompClientTest.main(StompClientTest.java:21)