activemq-users mailing list archives

From crux <dhi...@mitre.org>
Subject Invalid MQTT Publish Behavior
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 16:23:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to connect a mosquitto broker in bridge mode to an activemq
broker using MQTT. My mosquitto bridge is using a dirty session (i.e. Clean
Session = 0), and is subscribed to a wildcard topic (i.e. +/messages).
Whenever a message is published that matches the subscription
(foo/messages). The message is delivered to the mosquitto bridge. However,
the PUBLISH mqtt message that is sent out contains wildcards in the topic
name. This is illegal according to the spec.

The Topic Name in the PUBLISH Packet MUST NOT contain wildcard characters
[MQTT-3.3.2-2].

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before?

Thanks!
-Dave