activemq-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Artemis 2.6.2] AMQP messages going to expiry queue, redelivery off that queue is failing
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:32:47 GMT
To confirm, the broker issue had nothing to do with use of
transactions specifically. You only saw any variation there due to
difference in client behaviour altering the overall situation in the
limited test.

Master and 2.6.x now have some fairly different message handling in
this area, so you should try whichever is more appropriate to you.

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 at 17:41, Dan Langford <danlangford@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for the record: even though we could easily recreate this problem
> using transactions, and our initial “workaround” involved not using
> transactions, we have recently seen this issue when no transactions where
> involved.
>
> Reading through the Jira description it looks like this is not specifically
> about transactions so I am hopeful that the fix will address even our
> current issues.
>
> Since our users are now focusing on this again I will probably build from
> master to test the fix
>

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 4:46 PM Dan Langford <danlangford@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you guys so much!

> >> testing a
> >> probably
> >> test
> >>
> >> The issue has been identified and fixed, should appear in the next
> >> release.
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-2082

> >> code...
> >> >
> >> https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/blob/master/spring-jms/src/main/java/org/springframework/jms/listener/AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java
> >> because

> >> the
> >> or
> >> throw a
> >> javax.jms.MessageListener) ?

> >> robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>

> >> ./tests/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/tests/integration/amqp
> >> proves
> >> be

> >> broker

> >> JMSNonTransactedRedeliveryBugTest::testAMQPProducerAMQPConsumer

> >> case.
> >> ways.

> >> null

> >> Spring