activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhilash128 <abhilash.kyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring two activemqs on docker as primary and secondary
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 07:02:33 GMT
Thanks for your input guys,

I posted this question on docker discussion forum as well. I got below
inputs :

1.Your best bet would be to change the file in a new docker image. Without
being able to do that you could use a volume and mount in your changes.

I’m sure (most of) the configuration can be set by environment variables.
Have you looked into this?

2.One other option would be to use a StatefulSet since their pod identity is
predictable. rabbitmq-0 could be primary with rabbitmq-1 could be secondary.