activemq-users mailing list archives

From veaceslavdoina <stm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and Artemis reliability - Messages lost
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2018 14:48:13 GMT
Hello Tim,

Yes, you are right, thank you for observation!
I've added one more line in the table - 'Messages remained'.

During the test, each iteration uses its own queue name. The consumer is
configured to consume all messages from the queue with a 30 seconds timeout.

At the end of the test, I just looked if there any messages remained in the
queue or in an appropriate DLQ if it was created.

Please find an example of the finished test and updated tables with the
results:
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379260/Screen_Shot_2018-10-28_at_11.png>

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379260/Screen_Shot_2018-10-29_at_16.png>

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379260/Screen_Shot_2018-10-29_at_16.png>