activemq-users mailing list archives

From fposchperform <florian.po...@performgroup.com>
Subject Re: Duplicates are sent to DLQ
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 08:28:58 GMT
I have a similar issue with AMQ 5.14.1. It appears to be happening when/after
a producer's drops unexpectedly (as indicated by EOFException, if have no
control of this and we cannot assume 100 availability on the openwire
connection).

Approx 30 seconds after a connection fails on AMQ side, I see duplicate
MessageIDs on the forwarded queue, I can confirm that the message is
redelivered on the original queue.

Clients use URLs like this to connect:
/failover:(tcp://amqhost:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=30000)?transport.initialReconnectDelay=10&amp;transport.maxReconnectDelay=15000</>

*activemq.xml*

*DLQ Export of one message*