activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connections
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 02:38:38 GMT
On 09/06/2018 05:35 PM, developer wrote:
> Hi,
> Could anyone correct me if I am doing anything wrong here.
>

>   p= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
>   connection1 = p->createConnection(xy,yz);
>   connection1->start();
>

>   q= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
>   connection2 = q->createConnection(xy,yz);
>   connection2->start();
>
>   r= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
>   connection3 = r->createConnection(xy,yz);
>   connection3->start();
>
> send and recv messages
>
> The cable is unplugged for some time which breaks the communication and
> close function is called.
>   connection1->close();
>   connection2->close();
>   connection3->start();
>
> after certain delay i try to reestablish connection in code as below
>
>   p1= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
>   connection4 = p1->createConnection(xy,yz);
>   connection4->start();
>

>   q1= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
>   connection5 = q1->createConnection(xy,yz);
>   connection5->start();
>
> Cable is plugged back so communication should be established but the issue
> here is I end up in
> exception in
> void IOTransport::fire(decaf::lang::Exception& ex)
>
> with error message An unspecified error has occurred.
>
> I am not using failover and have these setting in tcp broker
> connnection.closeTimeout=100&wireFormat.maxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=3000
>
> Can i do this? what is that i am doing wrong? what is best way to fix this?
>

> --

It's unclear from your message where the exception is thrown but it'd be
normal for any of the methods of Connection, Session, Producer or
Consumer to throw an exception once you've broken the connection and the
connection checker thread fired and saw it or the socket level error
trickled out to the IOTransport as it appears may have happened here.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121