activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: cannot consume msg by a duplex network connect broke.
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 03:42:31 GMT
I typically find that dynamically including the destinations is a more
flexible approach rather than statically including them (among other
things, you can use wildcards so you don't have to know the names at
configuration time); would that solve the problem you're hitting with the
temp queues? If not, can you describe the configuration you're using and
the behavior you're seeing?

Make sure you set bridgeTempDestinations=true, as described in
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html.

Tim