activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.15.3 Active Directory (LDAP) integration
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 21:46:03 GMT
Mike,

Most questions relating to Active Directory (including a few from you over
the years, if I'm not mistaken) go unanswered on this list, even ones that
sound easy, which makes me think that the people monitoring the list don't
know/use AD. (That describes me.)

With that said, it seems like attaching a debugger with the ActiveMQ source
code and stepping through the calls that are failing would pretty quickly
indicate what's wrong, so that's my advice to you.

Tim