activemq-users mailing list archives

From jo.stenb...@offilive.com
Subject [ARTEMIS] Limit number of concurrent clients (not conumsers) that can consume from a queue
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 20:19:21 GMT
We want to only allow a single client instance (TCP connection) to consume from a particular
queue at a time for security reasons. This client instance may create multiple consumers (with
different message filters) on that queue thus we cannot use the max-consumers address settings
to achieve this.

Is that somehow configurable out of the box and if not can someone give me some hints if/how
I implement such a check as a plugin (esp. how can I acquire the current consumers of a queue
and retrieve the corresponding remoteConnection object).

Thanks
- Jo