activemq-users mailing list archives

From krezemin2 <robert.krzemin...@muehlbauer.de>
Subject NullPointerException when trying to browse queue using web console
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 09:36:03 GMT
I'm getting a NullPointerException when trying to browse a queue in the web
console connected to an embedded broker. My broker configuration:The system
properties for the web console are set to:Inside of the web console I can
see all the queues, topics etc, but if try to browse a queue, following
NullPonterException is generated:Am I missing something in the
configuration? Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.