activemq-users mailing list archives

From nageswarb <nageswar.u...@gmail.com>
Subject There is no increment in producer count with dstat command.
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 10:04:53 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm new to activeMQ, I'm unable to see producer count increment when traffic
running from locally or externally. Please help on the same.

# activemq dstat --> command output and it has been truncated as per the
requirement.

Name                                                Queue Size  Producer #
Consumer #   Enqueue #   Dequeue #   Forward #    Memory %

queue.any.ntf.notifEvent01.1_0                              13           0
1    13167216    13167207           0           0

virtualTopic.cpm.notificationevent.1_0                       0           0
0    13167491           0           0           0

Thanks