activemq-users mailing list archives

From developer <ksha...@gmail.com>
Subject connections
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 21:35:08 GMT
Hi,
Could anyone correct me if I am doing anything wrong here.

 p= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
 connection1 = p->createConnection(xy,yz);
 connection1->start();

 q= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
 connection2 = q->createConnection(xy,yz);
 connection2->start();

 r= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
 connection3 = r->createConnection(xy,yz);
 connection3->start();

send and recv messages

The cable is unplugged for some time which breaks the communication and
close function is called.
 connection1->close();
 connection2->close();
 connection3->start();

after certain delay i try to reestablish connection in code as below

 p1= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
 connection4 = p1->createConnection(xy,yz);
 connection4->start();

 q1= new ActiveMQConnectionFactory() ;
 connection5 = q1->createConnection(xy,yz);
 connection5->start();

Cable is plugged back so communication should be established but the issue
here is I end up in
exception in
void IOTransport::fire(decaf::lang::Exception& ex)

with error message An unspecified error has occurred.

I am not using failover and have these setting in tcp broker
connnection.closeTimeout=100&wireFormat.maxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=3000

Can i do this? what is that i am doing wrong? what is best way to fix this?