activemq-users mailing list archives

From Frizz <frizzthe...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Logging DLQ activity
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 06:20:11 GMT
Yes, this is what I've ended up with (Broker Plugin). Unfortunately it does
not work reliably for sendToDeadLetterQueue() (-> some messages are moved
to DLQ but sendToDeadLetterQueue is not called). So I used send() instead
-> this works.

Two notes:
1) I am not 100% happy to hook into send() because I in doing so have to
check *ALL* messages.
2) It still would be nice if AMQ would offer the possibility to log when a
messages are moved into DLQ. I mean, there's already tons of log
information - why not also this (for many really useful) information?