activemq-users mailing list archives

From avmpt <patelak...@vmware.com>
Subject Using AWS EFS as the shared file system for master/slave broker pair
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 22:47:51 GMT
I would like to use EFS as the shared file system when I set up a
master/slave broker pair. What changes would I need to make to the
persistence adapter to use the mounted EFS path?

When I have
<persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb"/>
</persistenceAdapter>

Would I need to change it to the path where EFS is mounted? Are there any
additional changes required? My activemq brokers are both docker containers
so I'm not sure how exactly this would affect my setup. Thanks!