activemq-users mailing list archives

From Damir Murat <damir.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis 2.6.0 - Why AMQPMessage does not implements getDuplicateProperty()?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2018 00:31:58 GMT
I'm pretty new in AMQP, but you can point me to some resources,
which describe how duplicate detection is supposed to work with AMQP.

Regarding simple implementation, are there any drawbacks to use ApplicationProperties
as a basis for implementation?

And about contribution, as always one problem is time, although I am interested since
it looks like great learning opportunity. Another problem is that I'm constrained to use
Red Hat AMQ which lags behind two minor versions.

Anyway, if you have time, please describe how this can be implemented in a simple way.
I can't promise quick pull request, but you never know :-)

Thank you for responding.

Regards,
Damir Murat