activemq-users mailing list archives

From BISHWAJIT <bishwajit....@gmail.com>
Subject Messages not getting forwarded in store and forward scheme in ActiveMQ
Date Sat, 19 May 2018 06:51:43 GMT
Hello,
      I setup very simple store and forward network of 2 brokers. The
producer sends the messages to the queue say Q to broker B1, which forwards
the messages to broker B2 from where the consumer C gets the messages. In
normal scenario this works perfectly, but when I restarted the broker B2 or
abnormally killed the consumer C, then the messages are not getting
forwarded to the broker B2 until I restarted the broker B1. The network
connector is not duplex.

my xml file for broker B1 is as follows for network connector
<networkConnectors>
    <networkConnector name="anc" networkTTL="2"
uri="static:(failover:(tcp://IP of B2:61616))">
        <staticallyIncludeDestinations>
             <queue physicalName=">"/>
        </staticallyIncludeDestinations>
    </networkConnector>
</networkConnectors>

Please assist me to resolve this issue.....whether i missed any thing in the
xml file or even in code.