activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: How to delete the message of visual topic?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 22:47:59 GMT
If you didn't create any queues, the message won't be kept. You'd only hit
problems if you had created a queue but then never consumed the messages
from it.

It's possible to configure a timeout after which inactive destinations will
be deleted, if you were interested in that.
http://activemq.apache.org/delete-inactive-destinations.html has details if
you're interested.

Tim