activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Inactivity Monitor - closing connection exactly at given timeout even keepalive true
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 01:25:28 GMT
On Mon, Apr 2, 2018, 11:01 AM Rajesh Malla <mallarajes@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello
>
> thank you for the link on inactivity monitor, we will apply that patch and
> we will verify.
>
> I have attached link also https://pastebin.com/M9u7TJZB  from this  I
> understand that network connector is not closing connection b/w host1 &
> host2.
> do we need to provide specific parameters while creating dynamic network
> connector for inactivity monitor settings ?

OK, I'm trying to stay with you here.

If I've understood you correctly, you're saying that you want your
broker-to-broker connections to be disconnecting themselves, but they're
not, as evidenced by the netstat output you provided. Right?

What you wrote seems to indicate that you expected the disconnection to
occur due to inactivity between the brokers. Right?

What combination of configuration plus events makes you expect that the
connection would be terminated?

following is our setting to create network peer :