activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ failover support for REST api
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:45:56 GMT
The behavior of the failover transport is implemented in the ActiveMQ Java
(or .NET, or C++) client library, so you're not going to be able use it
with wget or similar tools. So if you're looking to use the REST API with
standard Linux command-line tools, you'll need to implement your own
failover logic.

Tim