activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: No broker information in Web Console
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2018 15:35:33 GMT
I've never seen that, and I couldn't reproduce it locally on my 5.14.5
installation.

Are there any errors in your broker's logs that indicate that anything is
amiss? And does the problem continue after a broker restart?

What version are you using, and can you share your activemq.xml file so
someone could try to reproduce it?

Tim