activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Shared File System Master Slave
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 05:05:42 GMT
The documentation you linked to is for the AMQ message store, not the
KahaDB message store. So if you're using KahaDB as you say, then the page
you linked to is irrelevant.

KahaDB behaves as I described. You only risk losing messages that have not
yet been accepted (i.e. you don't risk losing anything). If I recall
correctly, the only thing that's flushed to disk periodically is the index,
and that can be rebuilt from the raw journal files so there's no risk of
data loss, just a slower broker startup.

Tim