activemq-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Nigro <nigro....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ARTEMIS] Clustered broker with multiple live servers and shared JDBC-Store
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:12:45 GMT
Hi Archibald!

If you want to have 3 servers running over the same shared store I think
you have to choose 1 to be the live and the remaining 2 to be backups.

If you want to have 3 live servers, each one with shared store HA you need
to specify for each [live, backups] group a different node manager store
table
(for the journal too) to allow live and backup locks to be handled
correctly..

Cheers,
Franz