activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inactivity Monitor - closing connection exactly at given timeout even keepalive true
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:59:48 GMT
If using HTTP transport then I recall there might have been a bug fixed
for the inactivity and lack of ping commands getting marshaled.  That
would probably mean you need to upgrade to a later release though.
Otherwise you'd need to analyze the network traffic and see if a
firewall or something is capturing the keepAlive commands.

On 04/01/2018 12:02 PM, Rajesh Malla wrote:
> Hello
>
> We have broker -> client environment. we have set 5 minutes as inactivity
> monitor timeout. using 5.12.3 version of activemq [ service mix 5.6.0 ]
>
> my question is : we have set connecttimeout to 5 minutes and also keepalive
> as true, still always after 5 minutes channel is closed by inactivity
> monitor.
> when keep alive is true it should send alive messages and it should not
> close connection right ? but it is closing.
> because of this, all of consumers who are using connection are giving
> 'consumer is closed or session is closed errors'
>
> anybody have any suggestions ?
>

> --

Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121