activemq-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Older Message Not Consumed(Stay Untouched in queue) Newer Messages consumed
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 13:56:05 GMT
I don’t know if it’s related, but we were seeing something that sounds like this when we
setup the ActiveMQ broker for delayed redelivery.

What we observed was when a message was rolled-back to the broker and the delay started, the
of ActiveMQ (5.11) and I didn’t really go much further than this - I moved the redelivery
handling to the client side.