activemq-users mailing list archives

From Phil Crowder <pcrowder_t...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [ARTEMIS] Get name of consumer in an interceptor
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 17:38:08 GMT
So the broker plugin does return the data that i need. However, the
beforeDeliver and afterDeliver methods are firing when a JMS subscription by
a client is made and not when the message is consumed by a JMS client. I
have verified this, I believe, by

1. Subscribing the the topic with a JMS client.
2. Sending messages to the topic with a JMS client (different one than the
consumer in step 1).
3. The beforeDeliver and afterDeliver methods are executed ie no JMS client
consume called.

If I add a JMS client consume call, there is no difference ie. the
beforeDeliver and afterDeliver are not called again.

Is that what you would expect? It is not what I expected.

Phil