activemq-users mailing list archives

From Phil Crowder <pcrowder_t...@hotmail.com>
Subject [ARTEMIS] Get name of consumer in an interceptor
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:54:55 GMT
I'm trying to get the consumer's user id/ name that is consuming messages on
topic queue. I can see a userId on the Message object but it looks like a
UUID. Is there a way to map the UUID to the connected consumer? Should I
look at something else? Or is there another way to get this information?

I was also trying to look at the buffer on the Message object but I get a
NoSuchMethodError exception using the getBuffer method.

I'm using Artemis 2.5 and my jar is in the artemis instance's lib directory.
It is calling the interceptor.