activemq-users mailing list archives

From webyildirim <mustafayildirim...@gmail.com>
Subject I am looking for a solution about rating or blacklisting consumers based on server instance
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 09:30:15 GMT
Hi,
We use Artemis 1.1 with clients on WildFly 10.1.0 final instances. We would
like to provide more robust and high available environments. I tested 1
artemis broker with 2 WF servers that listen same queue by consumers. When
one of WF instaces is under load (throws runtimexceptions on onMessage
process or occurs latency due to some unexpected behaviours), I can see that
artemis observes those slow consumers via slow-consumer detection. In those
circumstances, we are looking for effective/proactive actions for this
situation rather than killing consumer sessions or notifying a management
message as built-in features. Is there a way (with artemis built-in
features) to be able to consume next (including redelivering) jms messages
by other consumers that belong to other WF instance/s via
blacklisting/rating or something else?
Thank you in advance.
Brgds