activemq-users mailing list archives

From rbollarapu <rini2...@gmail.com>
Subject Libaio installed, but still see " AIO was not located on this platform"
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:09:54 GMT
Hi

I'm on a RHEL6 box and have libaio installed. I tried setting up ASYNCIO
journal, but journal used is NIO.

 AMQ222018: AIO was not located on this platform, it will fall back to using
pure Java NIO. If your platform is Linux, install LibAIO to enable the AIO
journal

I tried the same on a RHEL7 box and that seems to use AIO.

To fix this problem, I downloaded the source code and re-compiled
artemis-native and was able to generate a libartemis-native-64.so
successfully. However setting this in LD_LIBRARY_PATH still doesn't seem to
fix the issue on my RHEL6 box. Do I need to do some other steps to make it
work on RHEL6?

Thanks