activemq-users mailing list archives

From pragmaticjdev <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to ensure reliability of publish/subscribe against occassional network hiccup?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:08:04 GMT
I would like to revive this email thread since I have a exact similar use
case for which I am planning to use activemq - to keep the java objects in
sync between multiple nodes. This thread discusses a couple of approaches -
transacted session (does this refer to transactions?) or acknowledgements
(AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE or CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE). There is no conclusion on this
discussion though, hence I wanted to bring it back up to get expert
opinions. Kindly suggest. Thanks!